Listed Church :
The 13th century fortified church has a belfry with cupola, a
semi-circular, half-domed apse, and a gothic nave with three
bays, two of which are flanked by side chapels.
In the early 20th century the roof of the belfry partially
collapsed onto the church roof and in 1912 the village raised
funds for a new bell which was to ring in A. A blacksmith from
Orléans was found and the quote refers to delivery at Lagudal
The commune has sign-posted footpaths and there are many
delightful walks and rambles to be had along the area’s
numerous countryside and forest pathways.
The Wash House :
The wash house, which is fed by the Eyraud, has been restored.
St John the Baptist’s Fête lasts for two days and includes a
second-hand market, ‘boules’ competition, meal, fireworks etc.