Fayolle In 1460 Jean de
Fayolle, originally from Poitou, built his country manor on
the site of a former château whose walls still stood, and
named the property after himself.
Hiking Trails Hiking trails cross
over into the three neighbouring communes of Gageac, Monestier and Razac de Saussignac.
Guided walkings on Tuesday morning in July and August -
departure at 9 h - place of church.
Walkings with topic during summer
For further information contact the Tourist Information Office
on 05 53 22 49 11.
Events • School fête, in June
• The Country Bumpkin (‘Plouc’) Festival : Artistic and Musical
Festival of the Association of Hillside Villages, the 1st
Saturday of July
• « Château Arts » : Art exhibition, in the
Château reception room, organized by the Saussignac Tourist
Information Office the1st about fifteen August last weekend of
• Village Festival Saussignac with fireworks, last weekend of
• Greedy market July 20th in party, place of Church
- as part of the Festival " Grain d 'Automne ", Concert in the
Castle October 22nd - 20 h 30
• Christmas Market : 2rd weekend of December in the Château