The local council elected in 2014 :
Mayor : M BONAL Pierre
1st Deputy : VERDEYROU Michel
2nd Deputy : BOISSERIE Marie-Line
3rd Deputy : LAPARRE Jean
Local Councillors : BABAULT Jacques, BOISSERIE Jérôme, ELIE
Pierre, KOMORNICZAK Éric, MIDGLEY Peter, PÉCHÉ Élodie, ROUSSEL
• Naussannes has a primary school (1 class with 16 pupils). It
has grouped schooling with the neighbouring communes of Bayac (2
classes) and Monsac (1 class).
• A secondary school (300 pupils) is 4km away at Beaumont.
• The School Partners Association (A.P.E.): an association of
pupil’s parents from the three schools within the school group.
The A.P.E.’s role consists of organising fund-raising events for
the school budgets and strengthening ties between parents and
• Naussannes Youth Association : a basketball club with -
currently - 70 members. In 2001 Naussannes had 7 teams
participating in tournaments and 5 players selected at
departmental level. The club recruitment area extends over 15 or
• « Living in Naussannes » : this association is instrumental in
encouraging people to get to know each other in their own
village, particularly young people and children, and to this end
organises a variety of events (Easter egg hunt, St John the
Baptist’s Fire, Halloween etc.)
• Hunting associations : Naussannes has two hunting associations,
the Communal Hunting Club and the Coujoulat Hunting Club.
• Village Amenities
A village hall and an inter-commune events hall (Community of
Communes) which serves as a sports hall (tennis, basketball) and
is large enough to accommodate 500 people for dances, shows,