Print this page Print
HomeTown Hall  > 
Beleymas Town Hall
   

Saint Martin de Beleymas Church
- single nave and flat chevet
- two side chapels
- fašade supported by two angle buttresses, whose sloped top leans against the point of departure of the upper floor in the shape of bell with two inverted curves.
Single semi-circular bay.
An oculus opens in this fašade between this bay and the slightly pointed portal without arch, which bears the date 1680.