The old church, located 200 metres southeast of the Castle,
was destroyed in 1839 by its owner (the town’s mayor) in order
to cultivate the land.
The current church was built the same year, in a different
It has a façade whose decor evokes neo-classical architecture
from the late 18th century, and which fades into a
semi-circular pediment pierced by two bell openings.
The wall-belfry has two twin semi-circular windows opening in
a semi-circular pediment, which is encircled by broad flat
strips. It is composed of a separate blind central part
separated in two by a large horizontal moulding. The lower
register is pierced by a semi-circular door, which is reached
by a sizeable staircase, since the church is built on a hill.