-Booklet « Died from
14-18 » : exhausted
-The collection of ARAH’s newsletters 1 to 54 : 210€
-Newsletter Index 1 to 38 : 3€
-“The Old and New Périgord” by Canon Brugière: 12€
-Commander Pinson - Resistance in the Area of La Force by Michel
-Looking for the Vanished Castle of La Force: exhausted
-Monograph of the canton’s [administrative district] school
teachers in 2012: “The Canton’s Villages through the Eyes of its
Primary School Teachers” with postcards
of the era and corresponding current photos, price: 12€
-Sale of a DVD "Memory of Residents of La Force” during the
years 1940 to 1960, price: 10€
From Périgord to the New France where the Périgordins
emigrants to 17th and 18th century left towards North America,
by Michel Souloumiac :
- Our general assembly 2017 is kept on January 20th, 2018
- Our conference of March will be held 23rd sale "Lestrade" next
to the Town hall : Anne-Marie Cocula, Historian aggregated by
history), Montaigne university of Bordeaux will present us the
book "Histoire de Bergerac" of which it is one of co-authors;
- Our spring exit will take place on May 26th and will be the
day Henri IV, visit with reception by the association Caumon and
her history (Caumon on the Garonne).
- Meal on place and visit of the mill of the tours of Barbaste
then Nérac with a guide Storyteller.
- In September we shall liven up in The Strength Heritage Days.
- On October 6th our event will be around the visit of Lascaux
- On November 30th Mrs Gody aggregated of History will liven up
a conference on "14/18 100 years later" with exhibition "salle
Lestrade" on December 30th and 31st.
- During all this year of 2018 we shall continue our research;
"the houses of the canton of La Force which have a history to be
- Our General assembly will be held in the end of January, 2019.